We will soon be opening again and are putting in place measures to keep you, and us safe for as long as necessary. We ask that you help us by following them as far as possible.
- We welcome your parts orders, but are asking you to phone in advance so we can safely select your items and prepare them for you. We will also ask you to follow social distancing measures when collecting goods.
- We’re still here to help with your vehicle needs, including, parts, service, repair, and coach sales, but in order to keep you, and us safe, we’re asking you not to enter our main reception, instead, speak to us through the glass partition, or simply call us.
- Normally we welcome our customers into our premises, but for now were asking you not to enter our buildings. Our priority is keeping you, and us, safe from COVID-19. We are still here to help, in any way we can.
- We are asking you to help us stay safe by following some rules when ordering and collecting parts from us:
– Please place orders by telephone.
– Phone again when you arrive to collect your goods.
– You will then be able to collect your parts from our porch area.
- We will make it as easy as possible for you to stay at least two metres away from us whist you are here, but please help us do this, by keeping to these guidelines.
- Because of COVID 19, we cannot visit you for just now. Our sales staff are on hand to help with any enquiry you may have and will keep in touch with you via the phone. Please do not hesitate to give us a call.
- If you would like to test drive one of our vehicles, we can do this, but we will be ensuring the two-metre distancing rule is followed. All vehicles will be cleaned and disinfected after use, with all hard surfaces wiped down.